Following the tradition of naming Nagra recorders with a Roman number, the Nagra VII is born and its official première took place in New York during the AES 145th convention.
The Nagra VII, let’s call it “Roman” is derived from the Nagra SEVEN, from which he uses most of the electronics. The new addition is a massive CNC front panel in aluminum as well as pots. The rotary encoders have been replaced by potentiometers as well. The Nagra VII comes in one version for music and cinema application with built-in time code.
- Qobuz Playlist - Autumn leaves
- Recording of Note - Talking Timbuktu – Ry Cooder & Ali Farka Touré
- KONEAV - Your official NAGRA distributor in South Korea
- Recording of Note - Muddy Waters and The Rolling Stones: Live at the Checkerboard Lounge
- Recording of Note - Michael Jackson's Thriller
- Qobuz Playlist - Summertime by the lake
- AV Mentor Matthieu Latour Interview
- MEET THE EXPERT SESSIONS 2023
- Recording of Note - Respect
- Recording of Note - Symphonie Fantastique
Get the latest news from Nagra plus some exclusive content directly in your inbox.