Following the tradition of naming Nagra recorders with a Roman number, the Nagra VII is born and its official première took place in New York during the AES 145th convention.
The Nagra VII, let’s call it “Roman” is derived from the Nagra SEVEN, from which he uses most of the electronics. The new addition is a massive CNC front panel in aluminum as well as pots. The rotary encoders have been replaced by potentiometers as well. The Nagra VII comes in one version for music and cinema application with built-in time code.
- HD LINE TOUR in the US and around the world
- Newsletter March 2019
- MEET THE EXPERT SESSIONS
- MUNICH HIGH END SHOW 2019
- NAGRA HD DAC X
- NAGRA at CES 2019
- Marilyn and No. 5...
- NAGRA gets a CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree for the Nagra HD PREAMP
- The HD DAC X rocks the RMAF in Denver
- Nagra VII World première in New York for the Audio Engineering Society convention
Get the latest news from Nagra plus some exclusive content directly in your inbox.