Following the tradition of naming Nagra recorders with a Roman number, the Nagra VII is born and its official première took place in New York during the AES 145th convention.
The Nagra VII, let’s call it “Roman” is derived from the Nagra SEVEN, from which he uses most of the electronics. The new addition is a massive CNC front panel in aluminum as well as pots. The rotary encoders have been replaced by potentiometers as well. The Nagra VII comes in one version for music and cinema application with built-in time code.
- Nagra at Mazzive Sound Productions with Billy Cobham
- Recording of Note - boss tenor
- Perfect Hifi- Your NAGRA distributor in Malaysia
- Dubai Audio - Your official NAGRA distributor in the United Arab Emirates
- Going Back to the Roots: Montreux in Analog by Nagra Audio
- AJASOM - Your official NAGRA distributor in Portugal and Spain
- Your High End dealer in Montreal Filtronique
- Your High End dealer in Michigan, David Michael Audio
- HD LINE TOUR in the US 2/2 - Updated
- The Beatles, Abbey Road 50th anniversary reissue